Monday, October 6, 2008

from robbin hensley.....

Update on my cousin - Jared is home recovering from the gallbladder surgery. Tests on the liver biopsy came back good - non-malignent. He has a f/u visit with a heart doctor regarding his "mild heart attack". Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers!

Another prayer request, if you don't mind. I spoke to my mother over the weekend. They have been doing lots of tests on my Granny (in Ohio). She has only 1 working kidney (it has been that way for years), which now is not working so well. They are planning to start sending her to dialysis. I had no idea what that meant until now. I didn't know what it was, how involved it is or how long it takes. Also, that will make it more difficult for her to travel. Thank goodness we took that cruise this year!

Thanks again!

No comments: